The server maintenance period for Escape from Tarkov has completed and the new update is rolling out now across PC platform in all regions. Battlestate Game is bringing more bug-fixes and a few changes to the in-game features with this new patch update. The new update carries patch version 0.12.4.6440 which can be downloaded now.
Battlestate Games has posted about the details of the update officially on the Twitter post. According to the official statement, the new patch will lower the weight needed for leveling strength skill. Also, the creators have added heavy breathing, when the character is out of stamina, sounds of heavy breathing will be heard.
The new patch update also aims to fix several issues too. But, no major game features will be added. Well, you can check out the fixed issues in the patch notes below. We have mentioned the official patch notes below. Make sure to check it out for finer details.
Escape from Tarkov Update 0.12.4.6440 Patch Notes –
– Fixed various exploits for leveling skills
– Fixed invisible obstacles on Shoreline
– Fixed a bug when a message about the unavailability of goods would be shown above the list of offers on the flea market
– Fixed elevator extraction on Lab
– Fixed a bug which allowed to use parts of an equipped weapon for production in the hideout
– Fixed a bug which wouldn’t let the character run even though there is available stamina for it
– Fixed a bug which caused Error 228 when folding stock on the message screen
– Fixed sound overlapping and changed siren sounds on Interchange
– Weapon modding interface now has no limits on 21;9 screen format
– Some pop-ups now appear in the middle of the screen
– Strength skill now gives an additional bonus for sprint
– Fixed a bug which wouldn’t allow a player to fold a stock of a gun when he had melee weapon in his hands
– Fixed a bug which caused the main menu to not open because of an error
– Fixed a bug with quest progress not being shown properly in following raids
– Fixed an error which could occur while completing “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” quest
– Fixed texture of CAA RS47 handguard
– Fixed a bug which caused an inability to crouch when having max overweight
– Fixed a bug with inability to pick up items when wearing Slim Field Med Pack backpack
– Fixed a bug with missing items when upgrading the pre-order package
– Fixed a bug which caused a player to get stuck on a loading screen when canceling matching
– Fixed Error 228 which occurred when you would try to put an item in the cells which were occupied by items recently used in crafting
– Fixed a bug when weapon preset wouldn’t get saved when returning to preset screen
– Various minor bugfixes
– Lowered the weight needed for leveling strength skill
– Added heavy breathing when the character is out of stamina (sounds of heavy breathing and shaking hands)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.