Shooter games have reigned over the gaming industry for a decade now. From the call of duty to players’ unknown battlegrounds, shooter fps games have reached the zenith of success. Enlisted is a new game release in 2021 by gaijin entertainment. The game represents a war trilogy with a vintage backdrop. The events of the game are set up during the time of WWII. This is a squad fps game, which follows a storyline and has a multiplayer mode as well. The gameplay is quite amazing, but as usual, the bugs and errors are a drag to solve. This game is available in the Xbox series and PlayStation.
Best In-Game settings
Today we are going to discuss the performance settings which can run your game smoothly and cause a minimal lag.
- In the settings option of your game go to graphics. Set resolution to 1920 x 1080 and set your mode to window from fullscreen. This will provide you with a great gameplay experience.
- If you are having a great GPU then set your NVIDIA dlss to 3 or else set that to off. Your resolution should be 100%. You can set your temporal anti-aliasing quality to low. Another thing that you can do is to set your NVIDIA reflex low latency to off. This will not hamper your gameplay.
- Keep the fps to a minimum of 140 and the value can be changed if you are willing to. Set your texture quality to low and disable the isotropy option.
- Set your shadow quality and any other shadow settings to default. Minimal settings for shadow will boost up the game performance a little for pc with lower-end GPU.
- Other settings might be set to default for low GPU devices. The range can be altered by looking at the capacity of your GPU.
These are the minimum requirement settings to run your game smoothly even on a lower-end GPU. You can play around with the settings to see what suits you the best.