To get the best Dark Alliance settings, we will aim for top-quality performance from the game. But before we go with the game, start with checks from Windows.
- First, ensure that the Game Mode is activated.
- Next up, head to the Xbox Game Bar settings. We would ask you to disable the Xbox Game Bar settings.
- Meanwhile, when it comes to overlays like Discord or AMD, Nvidia overlays disable the same. As a result, stuttering of the same can cause an FPS drop.
- From the left tab, head to the Captures setting. This is where the Background recording and Recorded audio needs to be turned off.
- Ensure that your Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is ON.
As you make the changes, restart your system to confirm the changes. Another significant manner of boosting your FPS is getting the latest graphics card drivers. Therefore you will come across dedicated graphic drivers, ready to be installed. These graphic drivers are available from the manufacturer’s site (like AMD or Nvidia GeForce.)
Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance – How To Boost FPS And Increase Performance On Any PC
Therefore we now come to the game. Open Dark Alliance and head to Graphics settings.
- Change the Play Outlines and reduce Camera Field of View.
- Next up, head to the Performance tab (adjacent to Graphics)
- From here, select Maximum FPS and keep it at the highest (300 FPS)
- Switch off your V-Sync
- We would advise you to keep your Motion Blur Intensity at 0 (zero.)
- When it comes to Texture Quality, keep it at Very High
- Meanwhile, Shadow Quality could be kept at Medium
- Henceforth for Anti-Aliasing and Visual Effects Quality, set it at High
- Therefore, Foliage Quality can be kept High.
- Keep your View Distancing Quality at Medium
- Post Processing Quality should be set at Medium
With this, you can get a 5% to 7% boost in your Dark Alliance performance. For more suggestions on how to get top quality graphics experience, read DigiStatement.