Diretide 2020 has started in Dota 2. Players need to collect candies in a Bo3 match and feed Roshan with greevil taffy. The event is available to all players. It will end on December 22nd.
The news of the event had arrived to us before through a dataminer who said:
(downloaded custom files)
And I come across a folder in the Dota that weighs 4 gigs called Dota 2 addons. After careful research of this very folder, I realized that the new event will be very large (aghanim weighed 800 mb, and this event called dungeon weighs 1.9 gb). There are a lot of models and information about the whole event in general. So whoever also has a poppy and can check these files normally and help me pull out all the fun. If anyone needs proofs about the siltbreaker and the lycans as a narrator.
What is Diretide?
During the event, you can knock out chests in regular games and in the event. They need to be opened with a paid key – it will cost $ 2.5.
The Hallowed Chest of the Diretide contains 60 different rewards, divided into 5 ranks. These include sets, Immortal sets and individual Immortals, as well as rare emblems.
Immortals can be sold immediately. You can also connect 10 items of the same category (no higher than the third) to get an item of the next tier.
How to obtain Greevil Taffy
Greevil Taffy can be acquired in the first two stages of Diretide by:
- Killing Roshlings (2 pieces each)
- Roshlings must be within ? range of an enemy hero to drop any Greevil Taffy.
- Killing jungle creep (0-3 pieces per group)
- Stealing from the enemy’s candy bucket
- Killing enemies and taking any taffy they’re carrying
- Picking up a piece of Greevil Taffy will reduce the player’s maximum HP by 7.5% (stacking). Maximum HP will not drop below 1.
- Dying in any way causes a player to drop all Greevil Taffy.
- Greevil Taffy can be transferred between players, including enemies.
- Depositing Taffy in the candy bucket will grant gold and experience to all players, including enemies.