The gaming community has massively scaled up, over a couple of years. This generation of gamers has enough resources and platforms. They can showcase their gaming skills, convey their problems, and place for team-building perspective. Community platforms have proven their credibility to the gamers, by providing them the best of experience. Community platforms such as twitch, steam, and Youtube have proven their importance over the abyss of time. One such example of credibility can be the calling feature of discord.
Previously it was not possible to connect a friend over a call during matchmaking. This limitation was eliminated when discord brought their new call feature. The list never ends.
So, to type in color in discord, these are a few simple steps.
- Open your discord app and log into your account.
- As we all know that discord uses commands and syntaxes to perform certain tasks, so we are going to use the same.
- The first syntax language we are going to use is YAML. To use that, go to the message box, enclose your text in three backticks and then write YAML. Then press shift+enter to go to the next line. Now, type in your message.
This will change the color of your text to teal.
- In the previous point, you can use comments or # before your text to make it gray.
- The 2nd type of syntax language is fix. This syntax is just like the previous one. We have to add FIX after three backticks.
This will change your text to orange color.
- The third type of syntax language is DIFF. It is similar to point 5. Just replace the FIX with DIFF and it will do the work. This will give you a gray text color. If you add a minus sign before your text, it will give you a red color.
Discord is filled with varieties of features to explore. Hence, we should learn these useful tooltips to make our discord experience much better. For visual experience, you should check out tech How YouTube channel.