As you may be aware, the maximum character limit for discord messages is 2000, therefore if you want to send a lengthy message, you’ll need to purchase Discord Nitro. However, today we’ll show you how to send long messages without paying Nitro.
Discord is free audio, video, and text chat program that is mostly utilized in the gaming community. Users can use it to chat privately or as part of a “server” community. These servers are a collection of voice chat channels and chat rooms.
It is accessible on Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, Linux, and the web. It was first published on May 13, 2015, and it now has more than 140 million monthly active users.
To send lengthy messages, you must first download and install Better Discord on your computer. Make sure that Discord is not operating in the background before downloading.
To bring background discord to a halt:
- launch task manager by simply right-clicking on the taskbar.
- After that, locate Discord and click on End Task in the lower right corner.
Download and install.
- Go to this page to obtain the setup for Better Discord.
- After the setup has been downloaded, open it and install it on your computer.
One thing to keep in mind is that while installing it, you must pick the right location for the discord file on your computer.
- After you’ve installed it, open discord and go to user settings by selecting the Gear symbol at the bottom of your window.
- Scroll down in the settings and you’ll see the better discord setting there.
- Select open plugin folder from the plugins menu.
- This plugin must now be downloaded and copied to the plugin folder.
Then you’ll be prompted to download the plugin’s essential files; click on download, and the plugin will be installed.
That’s all there is to it; you may now send lengthy messages on Discord.
Thank you for taking the time to read this. To learn more about discord click here.