If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to tame dingo in Dinkum, you have come to the right place. Dinkum is an open-world game that provides players with tons of gameplay elements. Likewise, players can also get a dingo in the game. They are a breed of dogs in the game. However, many players may be unaware of how they can tame one. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to tame dingo in Dinkum.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to tame dingo in the game by reading below.
Dinkum: How to tame dingo –
Here are the steps on how to tame dingo in the game –
- First and foremost, you have to obtain the necessary material in order to tame a dingo. Likewise, you have to get a collar for this process. In order to obtain a collar, you have to go to a deep mine.
- Next up, you have to make sure that you have some old keys on hand. You can do this by detecting metals around different areas of the land. In order to detect old keys, you have to get a Metal Detector. You have to go to NPC John and purchase the Metal Detector. After doing so, you have to equip the detector and search for old keys.
- Then, you have to get enough keys as well as Dinks. After obtaining enough of these, you have to purchase a Mining Pass.
- Now, you have to go to NPC Fletch and purchase a Deep Mining License in exchange for Permit Points. You can unlock a deed by doing this. Likewise, you have to place the deed on land.
- You have to go down into a deep mine and look for a treasure. After finding a treasure room, you have to unlock it with a key. Inside the treasure room, you have to look for treasure chests. There is a chance that you may get a collar.
- After finding a collar, you have to equip it and look for a dingo. You can then use a collar and tame a dingo.
- Finally, you can now tame dingo in the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to tame dingo in Dinkum. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.