If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to get tarnation in Destiny 2, you have come to the right place. Tarnation is a heavy grenade launcher with a rapid-fire frame. Likewise, it is a very powerful arc-based weapon in the game. This weapon is a favorite of many players. However, many players may be unaware of how they can get this weapon. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to get tarnation in Destiny 2.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to get tarnation in the game by reading below.
Destiny 2: How to get tarnation?
Here are the steps on how to get tarnation sub-machine gun in the game –
- First and foremost, you can obtain this grenade launcher in a couple of ways. Likewise, one of the ways for you to get this weapon is in the Throne World location. Thus, you have to take part in events as well as lost sectors in the Throne World. This is a good way to get the weapon as a drop.
- Next up, you can also do the modified campaign missions in order to get the weapon. Likewise, you have to reach the reputation rank 13 with Fynch. This is another way for you to get the weapon as a drop.
- You can also get the weapon by doing the Wellspring activity. However, you have to first complete the Witch Queen campaign. Completing the Witch Queen campaign unlocks the mode. It is also important to note that the Wellspring has four different weapons on a daily rotation. Consequently, the tarnation weapon only appears in a Wellspring Defend variant. It is a good idea to always wait for the Tarnation to be available.
- Then, you have to repeat the mission until you get the drop after defeating the final boss.
- Finally, you can now get tarnation in the game. Additionally, you can also get the crafted version of Tarnation. However, there is a very low chance of getting it. This version also requires two resonance Tarnation drops.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to get tarnation in Destiny 2. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.