Destiny 2 is a free-to-play first-person shooter online multiplayer video game developed by Bungie. The game was launched for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 6, 2017, and later on Microsoft Windows. The game is set in a mythical solar system and has features PvE, PvP and other modes. It has four post-release contents out of which Forsaken and Shadowkeep are the large expansion.
Bungie is rolling out a new update for Destiny 2 today. The new update brings the patch version 188.8.131.52, with which developers aim to bring new game features and tons of improvements and bug-fixes.
The new update for Destiny 2 carrying patch 184.108.40.206 has started to roll out across all the platforms and will be live after the server maintenance concludes.
The new hotfix for Destiny 2 brings a number of fixes, like the first-person view block issue with Titan Season Pass arms ornament and incorrect amount of planetary materials from bunker upgrades. Well, you can check out the finer details in the official patch notes mentioned below.
Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Trials of Osiris challenges were not being reset properly, causing some players to not receive rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players were not getting the correct amount of planetary materials from bunker upgrades.
- Fixed an issue where Titan Season Pass arms ornament would block first-person view.
- Season Pass SMG and Shotgun will now create Warmind cells with Season Pass ornaments equipped.
- Fixed an issue where Sentinel Titans were able to extend Sentinel Shield/Banner Shield by suppressing themselves.
- Fixed an issue with Raiju’s Harness that allowed players to hold Whirlwind Guard indefinitely.