Destiny 2 is a free-to-play online multiplayer shooting video game. It is the sequel to Destiny and its expansions. The game is set in a mythical solar system and has features PvE, PvP and Free Roam modes. It has four post-release contents out of which Forsaken and Shadowkeep are the large expansion.
After two days delay, Bungie is releasing Hotfix 184.108.40.206 in the game on January 16 with 15 minutes of server maintenance downtime. Check the full announcement below:
On January 14, Bungie Postponed the hotfix 220.127.116.11 due to some issues. Now, it seems that everything is good.
[ Update ] :Maintenance Completed
Check the full patch notes below:
Destiny 2 Hotfix 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where Wish-Ender’s Broadhead perk was dealing more damage than intended
- Equipping both a Fusion Rifle Scavenger mod and a Linear Fusion Scavenger mod will no longer cause Heavy ammo to be gained from Special ammo boxes
- Using Telesto with the Heavy Handed obelisk mod will no longer generate unintentional extra Special ammo
- Fixed an issue that would cause the EDZ Obelisk interact component to despawn
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Sundial reward currency to be issued to players twice
- Eververse waypoint notification has been disabled
- The Season 9 Seasonal Starter Bundle will no longer appear as owned for players who bought the Season 8 Seasonal Starter Bundle
- Gunsmith weekly destination bounty will be re-enabled and properly rotate weekly ( instead of daily).
- Crucible daily bounties will now rotate daily.