Dead by Daylight is an isometric 4vs1 online multiplayer horror game from developer studio, Behaviour Interactive. It is a popular game that is currently available on various platforms such as PC, Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia, iOS, and also on Android. The game is cross-platform & also supports cross-play across the board except on mobile.
Many Updates & Exclusive Contents for Dead by Daylight
The dev team at Behaviour Interactive always makes sure that the game received consistent support across all platforms & also, provides consistent patch updates & bug fixes. The brand new events, chapters, and crossovers featuring notable characters from various movies, TV shows, and other game franchises such as Resident Evil & also from the likes of Stranger Things, Silent Hill, and Evil Dead keeps the game fresh.
Flashlight Save in Dead by Daylight
Dead by Daylight is a game that pitches 4 survivors against a killer. The 4 survivors have to co-operate and work together to try and complete objectives. Likewise, the 4 survivors have to do so while actively avoiding the killer. Thus, there are flashlights in the game that are useful for saves during matches. A flashlight save is when one Survivor successfully blinds a Killer with a flashlight while the Killer is carrying another Survivor. The flashlight blind causes the Killer to drop the Survivor who can then escape.
How to Fix Flashlight Save Not Working in Dead by Daylight
There are times when it seems as the flashlight save is not working. This is primarily due to wrong timings on the part of a player. Learning to time the flashlight save precisely and consistently will fix the issue.
Here are the steps on how to time a flashlight to save precisely:
- The initial and most important step is to keep a keen eye on the animation of the Killer.
- Next is to identify the exact animation of the killer picking up the Survivor, the animation lasts about 2-4 seconds
- The most important key is to aim the flashlight at the Killer’s face as they’re picking up the Survivor and facing their direction.
- Players can see if they’re successful in timing the flashlight light save if the light beam towards the Killer narrows or not.
- Next up, if the timing is successful, the Killer will be stunned and also drop the Survivor. Consequently, the Survivor can now run away.
- The most important thing to improve a player’s timing is repetition.
Read more info on the game here