If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to sacrifice a specific follower in Cult of the Lamb, you have come to the right place. Cult of the Lamb is a roguelike game where players play the role of a cult leader. Likewise, it is a game where players lead their followers. There is also a specific part of the gameplay where players have the ability to sacrifice followers. However, some players may be unaware of the way to do this. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to sacrifice a specific follower in the game.
Why do you have to sacrifice followers in the game?
One of the most unique gameplay mechanics in Cult of the Lamb is that you have to maintain the faith of followers. However, when their faith is low, you have the option to sacrifice them.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to sacrifice a specific follower in the game by reading below.
Cult of the Lamb: How to sacrifice a specific follower?
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to play the game and progress to a certain point. Likewise, you have to reach a certain level where you unlock the ability to sacrifice followers.
2) After unlocking the ability to sacrifice followers, you have to complete three runs through the Darkwood. Likewise, this is necessary for getting the Sacrifice of the Flesh Doctrine.
3) Next up, you can receive the Sacrifice of the Flesh Doctrine from The One Who Waits. You can do this after completing the necessary runs.
4) After you get the Sacrifice of the Flesh Doctrine, you have to go to your temple where the Sacrifice of the Flesh ritual is now available.
5) Then, you have to select the ritual. This ritual requires 75 Bones. After doing so, you now have the ability to select a specific follower for sacrifice.
6) Finally, you can now sacrifice a specific follower to meet The One Who Waits.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to sacrifice a specific follower in Cult of the Lamb. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.