The latest patch notes of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive hits the live servers today. Under the latest update, warnings for in-game communication reports will now be shown in-game for affected players. You can check the complete details regarding February 12 update down below.
Counter-Strike Global Offensive February 12 Update
[ COMMUNICATIONS ]
- Players who receive significantly more communication abuse reports than others will receive a warning. If they continue to receive significantly more reports they will be muted by default. Other players can unmute them through the scoreboard as usual.
- Muting a player will now also hide their name and avatar.
- Reporting a player for abusive communications will now automatically mute them.
- Ballistic Shield will now block all melee attacks (knife, axe, fists, etc.)
- Texture and normal updates to the MAC-10 | Classic Crate to match new MAC-10 UV from Kai123
We are keeping a close tab on all the Counter-Strike Global Offensive developments. For more updates on the game, stay tuned with us. Also, let us know in the comments, what are your thoughts on the latest patch