Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 features a private match option where you can play against other players in your party or bots. However, you may not be aware of the exact steps to do this. Likewise, there are also some settings that you can follow to enhance the experience. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to play against bots in Private Match in COD Modern Warfare 2 (II).
COD Modern Warfare 2 (II): How to play against Bots in Private Match (Best Settings) –
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the main menu. Likewise, you have to go to the Play tab of the game.
2) Next up, you have to go to the Multiplayer section and go to the Private Match option. After doing so, you have to select Create Private Match.
3) Then, you have to go to the Standard Mode tab and select Free-for-All from the options. After selecting this option, you have to go to the Game Setup option, next to the Start Match button.
4) Now, you have to select the map that you want. You can select Crown Raceway, which is a map that is great for bot matches. After doing so, you have to go to Game Rules.
5) In the Game Rules tab, you have to set the best settings for a private match with bots as below –
Game: Time Limit – Unlimited, Score Limit – Unlimited, Match Start Time – 15 seconds, Skip Infil – On, Input Swap Allowed – On, And Allow Call-out Pings – On.
Player: Number of Lives – Unlimited, Max Health – 300 points, Health Regeneration – Normal, Third Person View – Off, Tactical Sprint – On, and Weapon Mounting – On.
Team: Spectating – Team Only, 3rd Person Spectating – On, Killcam – On, Final Killcam – PotG, Enable Minimal – Yes, Radar Always On – Constant, Weapon Pings on Minimap – UAV only, Weapon Pings on Compass – On, Enemy on Compass – On, Respawn Delay – None, Wave Spawn Delay – None, Suicide Spawn Delay – None, and Force Respawn – On
Gameplay: Force Same Loadouts – Off, Care Package Drop Time – Off, Spawn Camera – Off, Tier 1 Mode – Off, Spawn Ammo Mags – Normal, Headshots Only – Off, Health Steal – Off, Allow Field Upgrades – On, Field Upgrade Charge Rate – Normal, Field Upgrade Score Modifier – Normal, Perks – On, and Killstreaks – On.
6) You can now go to Bot Setup. Here, you have to set the number of bots by adjusting the number for the Bots option to 5. Likewise, you have to set the Bot Difficulty option. You can set this option to Mixed. Finally, you can start the match.
This was an article regarding the steps that you can follow for playing against bots with the best settings in Private Matches. You can also check out another article on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 by clicking here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.