Clash of Clans is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Finnish game developer Supercell. Clash of Clans Maintenance Break will happen soon after the December update is leading to crashing problems for many players.
So what is new in the Clash of Clans December Update beside the Crashing problems. There is a lot of new rewards, super potion, new spells that arrived with the December update.
- The new Siege log launcher has arrived that does 4x damage to walls.
- We also have a new Super troop called Ice Hound that looks amazing. It is tankier and has more hit points. Another new troop is the Wizard with a special ability of Chain Magic.
- There are some nerfs to super troops as their boost duration last only 3 days now instead of 7.
- But the Elixir cost for the boost has also been decreased and you can also boost two Super Troops at the same time!
- The New Spell that has crept in is the Invisibility spell. It makes aoe invisibility shield and is a broken spell on paper.
- Super potion has also arrived. It lets you boost super troops without using the dark elixir.
- There were more gameplay changes and fixes done for the December update.
Many players are suffering through crash problems after the update. This has officially been noted by the developers. They seemed to have pinned down the problems as well.
Clash of Clans Maintenence Break: Clash of Clans keeps crashing problem
Hey Chief! We just wanted to let you know we found the reason behind the app crashes affecting many players, and we are currently working on a fix which we hope to release in a maintenance break within the next couple of hours. Apologies for the hassle once again!
For a little bit here is one of the solutions that might help you in Clash of Clans keeps crashing/keeps stopping issue.
The game will soon be going under clash of clans maintenance break to solve the issue.
You can keep in check in CoC news on Twitter or our gaming page.