Modern Warfare is the latest entry in the famous first-person shooter franchise. The new title has managed to gather millions of players from all over the globe to become one of the best selling games in the franchise.
Today a new update for the game has gone live and it has replaced Crash with Shoot House. Also, night mode has been removed from Hardcore modes of the game.
Apart from that, it has also brought a range of fixes to the game. It has fixed an issue where Respawn flare was not working as intended under Special Operations: Survival. Mentioned below are the complete patch notes for the Call of Duty Modern Warfare December 6 update.
12/6/19 – Patch Notes!
* Shoot House 24/7 is back! (replaces Crash 24/7)
* Removed night maps from Hardcore modes
* Added Docks back into Gunfight map rotation
* Added Grazna Raid and Arklov Peak to Hardcore TDM
* Added Arklov Peak to Hardcore Headquarters
* When attempting to view weapon details of a weapon in the Missions tab, players will be kicked back to the main menu. This has been fixed.
* Fix for the cargo ship clipping through the playable area on Docks
* In some cases, players were not able to see or shoot down an opposing team’s Counter UAV. This has been fixed
* Fix for the VTOL audio persisting after being shot down
* Fix for a crash that could occur while prone and firing the AK-47 with a launcher and the Fully Loaded perk equipped
* Fix for the “Jack Frosty” and “Old Wounds” world model appearing differently than the Armory/Gunsmith models
* Special Operations: “Just Reward” – Fix for the HVT truck crashing into portions of the map
* Special Operations: Survival – Fix for the respawn flare not working as intended