Roblox players have recently been talking about a particular Audio ID. The Audio ID 142376088, when played from a Boombox in the game triggers your anti-virus programme to detect a virus. People who input this particular audio ID have often complained about how Windows Defender (the default anti-virus programme in PC) pops out.
Therefore by popping out, the Windows Defender tells you about a severe Trojan virus on your computer. Do you want to get rid of this error? Read this article where we share all the details on how to delete this, for a seamless Roblox playing experience.
Roblox Audio ID Sending Virus: Fix
- Although the Audio ID is a triggering source for the error, it disappears very quickly. But for safety purposes, people want to delete the file. To delete the file from your PC:
- Open the Run software from your PC. You can search it from the taskbar, or press Windows Key + R. This will automatically open up Run.
- As Run opens up, you need to mention a command. The command is %appdata%
- This will directly lead you to the AppData folder in your Local Drive (commonly called the C;\ drive)
- From The AppData folder, choose the Local folder.
- As the Local folder opens up, you will come across various options. Select Temp from here.
- When the Temp folder opens up, you need to select Roblox.
- The Roblox folder will be having a huge list of folders, majorly with the name ContentProvider, but you need to scroll down.
- You will come across the http folder. This folder contains the file which can cause the virus problem.
- Right-click on the folder or simply press Del to delete this. Now once the http folder gets deleted, right-click and create a new folder. This new folder would be renamed as http again so that Roblox can detect the file, causing no error.
- Before restarting Roblox, delete the previous http folder completely, by permanently deleting it from your
This is how you can delete the file in Roblox, which can cause this VIrus Detection error, which triggers your anti-virus programme. For more gaming guides and updates, click here.