We all love food. Perhaps that one company we get for all the good things, and the bad things. Watching food videos and going out for good meals is perhaps one of the best ways to spend time. With our friends, we got memories of food and perhaps great memories of going out with them. For the food lovers out there, we also got some of the best games to keep an eye on. These games provide an amazing experience of what happens in the kitchen and what happens outside the same. These games can provide a top-notch experience, and can also inspire you to be an actual chef (or maybe just cook something brilliant.) Here are some of the cooking games you need to look out for in 2021.
Best Cooking Games To Play in 2021
Let us look at some of the best Cooking Games you should look out for in 2021:
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3: The game narratively follows the previous game in a dystopian America in 2042 that has been ravaged by war, which had caused the destruction of the former restaurant. Two search and recovery androids, Cleaver and Whisk find the chef (the player-character) still alive, and offer them their truck to use as a food truck to continue the restaurant. They become part of a national food truck championship, the Iron Speedway, as the game progresses. At the Iron Speedway, the chef is challenged to complete several perfect runs while other competing food trucks attempt to sabotage their efforts.
- Coffee Talk: The game follows a barista who is the only employee and proprietor of Coffee Talk, the namesake coffee shop in Seattle, Washington, in a fantastical version of the actual world populated by elves, orcs, mermaids, and other fantasy species. Patrons of the business are drawn from a variety of races. The storey of the game unfolds over two weeks, with each day serving as a vignette in which diverse individuals visit the coffee shop and discuss their worries with the barista and with one another.
The game’s characters include Freya, a fairy woman and a journalist for the fictional newspaper The Evening Whispers and an aspiring fiction writer; Rachel, a former member of a girl band who is trying to start a career as a solo musician; Neil, an alien visiting Earth with the mission of breeding with its inhabitants; a young couple consisting of Lua, a succubus, and Baileys, an elf, whose families do not approve of their relationship due to their racial differences; and others.
- Cooking Simulator – Pizza: Some of the key features of this game includes New customizable recipes and dozens of fresh ingredients. This will allow you to make the best, most authentic pizza! The new career mode based on a brand-new quest system and new mechanics for accepting flexible orders.
Along with this, players come across the Sandbox mode. There’s a cozy Italian pizzeria. The developers added a new scenery featuring 3 working areas!
- Overcooked 2: It’s a culinary simulator game in which up to four players work together to prepare and cook orders in bizarre restaurants. Players must gather, chop, and cook ingredients, then combine them on plates, serve, and clean up. The game might become overwhelming when it comes to coordinating brief commands and crashing into each other’s characters. The sequel adds additional interactive stages, restaurant décor, chef costumes, and dishes to the first game, which was launched in 2016.
- Venba: Venba is a story-driven cooking game in which you play as an Indian mother whose family immigrated to Canada in the 1980s. In this narrative about family, love, grief, and more, players will make various foods and recover lost recipes, engage in branching dialogues, and explore. Viscai Games designed and delivered a gem of a cooking game that brings a touch of passion and emotion.
With this, we bring our top 5 cooking games, you need to look out for, in 2021! DigiStatement brings the latest news on games and technology. Read our articles for updates on new releases, mods, and error solutions in all areas.