Area F2 is the first Close-Quarters Battle (AKA CQB) shooting game on mobile. In which players fight over ultra-realistic environments as attacker and defender, playing as one of a wide selection of agents, each with own their special ability. All roofs and walls can be reinforced or destroyed, challenging players’ skills and tactics as every wall may become a potential entry point.
The servers of Area F2 were down for the maintenance as a new update was being deployed. Well, the maintenance has completed and the new update is rolling out now across the Android and iOS platforms. The update has gone live in all regions and can be downloaded now.
Talking about the details of the new update. The official details of the update have already been released on all social platforms. According to which, the new update doesn’t bring any new content to the game. With the new patch, developers only target to fix bugs that were reported by the community in the forums.
Along with this, the creators of Area F2 officially announced that the game is finally arriving globally, for all regions on April 30. Well, the official statement, doesn’t mention any details about the new update, but we will update this space when it’s available. So, Stay tuned.
Also, check out the official patch notes mentioned below for finer details about the new patch update.
Area F2 Update Patch Notes –
– Season Transition! Preseason ends and S1 now begins with brand new season rewards.
– Added three new combat servers. US East server in North America region, UAE server and Japan server in the Asian region
– SEA region renamed to the Asian region, while the login method and account data remain the status quo.
– Rookie mode no longer has a level threshold and grants fewer rewards. Players above level 20 no longer get rewards from Rookie mode including experience, gold, and chest.
– Now all the account ban will provide detailed information including reasons and penalty time.
– Fixed a bug where players may receive warning mails for no reason.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.