Infinity Ward is rolling out a new update for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone. The new update carries the latest patch for both the titles which brings new playlist update to both Warzone and Modern Warfare across PC, PS4, and Xbox platforms.
Below, we have mentioned the official patch notes released by the developers. Check it out for the finer details on the same.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Patch Notes –
- Modern Warfare:
- Adding Drop Zone in both core and Hardcore (Removes Deathmatch Domination)
- Adding ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Cranked, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Hardpoint
- Adding Hardcore ‘Stir Crazy’ Playlist – 10v10 playlist with Kill Confirmed, Cranked, Domination, and Team Deathmatch
- Removing NVG Realism Mosh Pit
- Adding “Scopes and Scatter Guns” BR Trios playlist – Snipers and Shotguns only (Replaces regular BR Trios)
- Fixed an issue on PC where players would lose the ability to use Field Upgrades purchased when replacing Armor Plates while in the Buy Station menu
- Upon picking up a dropped SKS, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
- Fix for Azur’s “Brother’s Keeper” skin displaying the incorrect headgear while in the multiplayer squad walk
- Added icons to the killcam to show if you were killed by someone using Dead Silence or Stopping Power
- Fix for the stats graph for the Renetti appearing incorrectly
In addition, Infinity Ward will be activating Double XP and Double Weapon XP in both Modern Warfare and Warzone starting Friday, April 17 at 10AM PT and ending on Monday, April 20 at 10AM PT on all platforms. With Season 3 in full swing, be sure to take advantage of this to reach level 155!