Many Apex Legends players report facing an error with the Gamertag not showing up in the lobby. This is an error that may not have a significant impact on the game but can be very annoying. This article is therefore regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for the Apex Legends Gamertag doesn’t show up in the lobby error.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for Apex Legends Gamertag not showing up error by reading below.
Apex Legends Gamertag doesn’t show up in the lobby error: Fixes & Workarounds
Here are some fixes as well as workarounds you can follow –
This error can occur due to connectivity issues, so you must make sure that your internet connection is stable. Follow the given workarounds below for better results.
Use a wired connection –
A fix that you can follow is to use a wired connection. You can try switching from a wireless internet connection to a LAN cable connection. Likewise, you can use a wired connection to improve the performance of the network as well. In case you are facing an error due to WiFi uses, switching to a LAN cable can resolve the error.
Change DNS Settings –
Another fix that you can also follow is to change the DNS settings. You can do this by following the steps below –
1) First and foremost, you have to go to Settings and then Network settings.
2) Next up, you have to choose the Set Up an Internet Connection option.
3) Then, you have to select WiFi or LAN and select the IP Address Settings (automatic).
4) Now, you have to select DHCP Host Name and select DNS Settings (Manual).
5) You have to now enter 18.104.22.168 as the Primary DNS and 22.214.171.124 as the Secondary DNS.
6) Finally, you have to select MTU Settings (Automatic) and choose Proxy Server.
1) Firstly, you have to go to the Control Panel.
2) Next, you have to go to Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center > Change Adapter Settings.
3) Then, you have to select the connection which you want to configure.
4) Select the Networking tab and click Advanced and select the DNS tab.
5) Click OK and select Use the following DNS server addresses.
6) Finally, you have to replace the DNS settings with – 126.96.36.199 for Primary and 188.8.131.52 for Secondary.
1) Firstly, you have to press the Xbox button and select Settings.
2) Next, you have to select All Settings > Network > Advanced settings > DNS settings.
3) Then, you have to select Manual and enter 184.108.40.206 as the Primary DNS and 220.127.116.11 as the Secondary DNS.
4) Finally, you have to select Enter.
Move your WiFi router –
Another workaround that you can also try is to move your WiFi router. Likewise, moving your WiFi router to another position may improve your network performance. In case the error is due to a bad WiFi connection, moving your router may resolve the error.
This was an article regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for Apex Legends Gamertag doesn’t show up in the lobby error. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.