It is impossible to wear an outfit of our fantasy series or character in the games unless a special event is happening, but Animal Crossing has done it. Horizon is witnessing a huge wave of artwork flowing in the Nook’s world nowadays.
With the introduction of QR codes for custom designs, players can’t resist sharing their fantasies. Players are roaming around the islands wearing NHL Jerseys, Spider Man’s outfit, Zelda’s outfit and many more. Acclaimed Harry Potter series has also made its entry into game.
There are more than 50 QR codes from the Harry Potter series including four houses and, various characters.
Sharing all would be a difficult task, so we have found a YouTube video by CHILLCOMPIL which features QR codes. Take a screenshot of your favorite code from the video and use it.
Timestamp: Gryffindor : 00:07 Slytherin : 00:30 Hufflepuff : 00:50 Ravenclaws : 01:13
How To Use QR Codes
You follow the following instructions pinned in Animal Crossing subreddit’s instructions: to see how to use QR codes in the game:
- Download the Nintendo Switch Online App. This is available for both iOS and Android smartphones on their respective stores.
- Look for Nooklink. You can find it under the Game-Specific Services section for New Horizons.
- Now turn on your Nintendo Switch, and run Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Before you load your save file, hit the – button on your switch. This will bring up the settings, and Tom Nook should appear for you.
- Select Nooklink settings after Tom Nook’s dialogue. Click yes, please! to connect your game with your smartphone and get access to QR code scanning, plus much more! The game will save and reopen as normal.
- Nooklink should now appear whenever you open the Animal Crossing: New Horizons features on the Nintendo Switch Online App.